We began as a desire to advocate and raise awareness to closing the digital divide. We love Brownsville, and want to help it succeed. We’re looking for dedicated volunteers to help contribute and raise awareness, document and educate others on solutions, and advocate for Brownsville to become a smart city.
We are looking for an autonomous and motivated content creator to help our efforts on talking about our advocacy campaign. This would include but not be limited to: executing on social management across Facebook/Instagram, Snap, TikTok, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube.
- Lead media social campaigns across our social media platforms
- Execute day to day management as needed and collaborate on strategy with other staff
- Provide consistent feedback and establish an efficient feedback loop for continued asset development
- Develop and maintain a professional knowledge of new or emerging trends within the digital internet landscape
- Assume leadership of special projects as needed